Parks at Prestwick
On the western edge of Avon, Parks at Prestwick surrounds Prestwick Country Club off of E Country Road 100 S and South County Road 525 E. This popular development includes distinct neighborhoods with natural wooded areas and walking trails.
Walk or ride your golf cart to the Prestwick Country Club to golf or enjoy a meal. This neighborhood is just minutes away from Danville, Brownsburg, and Plainfield.
- Square Footage Minimum:
– Ranch 1,800 sq.ft. main level – 3,500 sq.ft. total
– 2-story 1,900 sq.ft. main level, 1,000 sq.ft. second floor – 4.000 sq.ft. total
- Architectural Requirements:
– Exterior materials to be brick, stone, and wood or fiber cement siding.
– No aluminum or vinyl siding.
- Schools: Avon Schools
- Electric: Henricks Power
- Gas: Vectren
- Citizens Water and WCCD Sewer
- Located in Hendricks County
A deposit of $1,000.00 is required to reserve a lot.
Get in touch for a consultation
We’d love to meet with you to learn about your desires for your dream home. Use our form to reach out and schedule an appointment for a consultation.